Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Times

I'm still working away up to Xmas eve (Bah, humbug etc,) and I'm still being kept busy in the evenings as well. As a result, I'm probably going to have to delay a little bit before fighting the impending battle.

I know that delay's terrible and all that, but hopefully I'll be able to fight it out over the xmas holidays and post a report on it, alongside some pictures. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed to get some good hobby-work in over the xmas break (I'm hoping santa will get me some odds and ends for my armies, so you never know...)

Merry Xmas to everyone!

3 comments:

A J said...

A Merry Christmas to you, sir! May Santa fill your stocking with wargaming goodies.

Capt Bill said...

The Reich Duchy of Beerstein wishes you the best possible of all holidays...Bill

littlejohn said...

I'm right there with you my friend! The pressures of time, family, and the duties of high level diplomacy is enough to drive a man to the martinis! ;)

--Dave