Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Blog, and Old one still going!

Hi, just a quick note for everybody - as you'll see from my last post, I was pondering a move into more general wargaming, but I've decided to keep this one strictly 18th-Century!

For those of you hankering for a battle report of some sort (and god knows it's been a while from me,) I can only cordially invite you to notice my other blog at:


where for your entertainment, the 'French Upstart' Napoleon is taking on the combined allied powers somewhere in Germany in 1813. (So, from the perspective of this blog, Science Fiction!)

2 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Please tell us that you're not becoming corrupted by falling into the black hole of Napoleonics . . . say it ain't so!


-- Jeff

CWT said...

Don't worry, it's not the case - they were just the only thing I could set hands to that was painted!

Rest assured that over here at 'Konig und Kaiser', standards will remain high - the only formation for infantry is a rigid line, skirmishers are an eccentric oddity, failures in uniform neatness are punished by flogging, and only divinely-ordained monarchs are fit to command national armies!

C